THIS MONTH'S SPECIALS
String Gauge Bridge Simulator:
Our popular i100 hand held simulator generates precise mV/V signals to help develop, “troubleshoot,” and calibrate strain gage signal conditioners, instruments, signal processors, and data loggers.
Accuracy is ± 0.03%, temperature effects are 6 ppm/F, and zero balance is 0.0004 mV/V. Resistance of the i100 simulator is equivalent to a 350-ohm bridge. The i100 has 8 switch selectable output steps. Also, a Vernier knob is provided to allow the user to continuously adjust the output from –2 to + 2 mV/V. A convenient switch provides true reverse polarity. Connection to the i100 is made through either a PT style connector or 4 color-coded spring-loaded test clips. All critical internal contacts are gold plated. The i100 is compatible with AC carrier or DC strain gage signal conditioner electronics.
- Completely passive
- 8 output steps from 0 to 5 mV/V and variable adjustment from 0 to 2 mV/V
- Pocket size – 2 3/4 x 1 7/8 x 6 3/4 inches
- Accuracy ± 0.03%
- Temperature coefficient 6 ppm/F
- True reverse polarity switch
- Compatible with AC carrier & DC strain gage signal conditioner electronics
- Anodized aluminum case with baked matte black finish